Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It loads slowly then freezes at 100%. I might be missing a plugin or something.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi julieako- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Candy Crush Jelly Saga. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers Let me know how you get on :-)Have a sweet week!
Hi julieako- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Candy Crush Jelly Saga. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!