Kicks me out before I get started

Shari_Love_Lee
Shari_Love_Lee Posts: 1 Newbie

It was already installed on the HP computer I bought. It was playing fine then would not start up. We tried to uninstall and reinstall. When prompted to check the Accept the Rule box, it boots me out every time. I cannot get past this. I need help!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Shari!

Do you have the problem when you play Soda as an App in Win 10 or is it when you play the game on Facebook?

I've found this part from another thread:

Try using the Troubleshooter app from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps (Please note that you will need to be logged in with your Microsoft ID before you can use the tool)

You might also try a re-install of the game. I've found this tutorial on another thread on how to do it:

The last option we have to try and resolve this is to delete the app and reinstall it.

Before deleting the app let's make sure that all your progress is backed up.

If you usually play connected to Facebook then make sure the last level you played was while you were Facebook connected.

If you do not play connected to Facebook then you simply need to back up your progress to our Kingdom.

To create a Kingdom account please follow these steps:

1) Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button down in the bottom left hand corner.

2) Tap the Cogwheel

3) Now tap the orange and yellow Kingdom icon

4) Choose your avatar and nickname

5) Enter your email address

6) Choose a password and go back to the game.

You now have a Kingdom account which you can use to save your progress and play across multiple devices.

Once your progress is backed up you can now uninstall the game.

Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process

In order to uninstall the app:

1) Find the app icon in the Start menu.

2) Select the program, Right-click, then select Uninstall.

3) Follow the directions on the screen.

4) Restart computer.

5) Reinstall the app from the Windows Store

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?