Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello there... I am a little bit sad about the fact, that I had to start today on day 1 but was yesterday on day 103... I'm wondering about that, because I was playing every day!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your response... Actually I think that I'm not getting back to day 103 :-/ But it's not the most important thing in my life :-)))
There was an update that fixed this not long ago: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/my-daily-bonus-reset-back-to-day-1
Do you know which version you've currently got installed?