Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On running out of moves on 2 different levels I purchased gold bars to buy extra moves. Soon as the transaction was complete and gold bars took the game crached loosing the gold bars on 3 occasions!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Blueeyeddevil- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you had this unpleasant experience, I can understand you frustration.
Please try our troubleshooting steps here to prevent your device from crashing: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
I would also like to take a look at your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!