Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I dont want the any of the items or to be charged for the $14.99 package. Please can you remove it from my game. And please refund me it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christy,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga. I´ve just sent you a private message, visible for your in your inbox.
Please read carefully and follow the instructions given.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team