Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 600ish levels on my account, but I had to uninstall/reinstall the soda app. So I did, but now it won't let me log in to get my levels back. Please help or get me back to level 600.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. What's happening when you're trying to log in?