Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
A couple of weeks ago I tried to update Candy Crush Soda on my iPad and was unable to do so. Now the app is greyed out and I thought I would delete and reinstall. But no luck deleting.....just keeps hanging around but unable to play. Any thoughts?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
This issue is not related to the device and not the game. Please refer to this article for further help.
http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/216893/how-to-remove-app-which-is-greyed-out-cant-be-deleted-wont-open-and-doesnt
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello,This issue is not related to the device and not the game. Please refer to this article for further help.http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/216893/how-to-remove-app-which-is-greyed-out-cant-be-deleted-wont-open-and-doesntKind regards,Johnny