Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
First time I was on day 167 got notified it was fixed made it to day 26 went back know to day 1 and now on day 1 every day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just updated about a week ago at most. The first time i received notification it was fixed but couldn't put me back where I was then made to day 26 and then to day 1 every day yesterday and today it never even popped up
This should have been sorted in one of the last phew updates they released, do you know which version you currently have installed?