Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I sent email and checked around here, all I get from email is an auto reply saying to come here and ask the community.
WTF is the community supposed to do about missing boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Heather Plays,
Welcome to King Care, I´m glad you joined us :-)
I´m sorry that you´re having an issue in both Candy Crush Jelly and Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Facebook.
I have sent you a private message in order to be able to have a look at your account. You should be able to see the message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team