Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been waiting for 3 months now but It still sais 96 hours till new quests. But the time doesn't move on. I've doen all the recent updates remover my cookies en history but still nothing.... can you help me please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Got the same problem. Reinstall doesn't work.
Got the same problem here....
Hello,I'm sorry that the promotion is not working for you. It is still being tested at the moment so we cannot guarantee it's performance.You can delete the app and install it again to see if this helps but in doing this, you will lose all your boosters and lives.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
I'm sorry that the promotion is not working for you. It is still being tested at the moment so we cannot guarantee it's performance.
You can delete the app and install it again to see if this helps but in doing this, you will lose all your boosters and lives.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Thank you for your question.
Could you please post a screenshot of the challenge and timer that you are referring to.
Many thanks,