My samsung tablet has been stuck on level 1970 for a couple of weeks.i beat the level and it sai(

Options
Wnash
Wnash Posts: 1 Newbie

My samsung tablet has been stuck on level 1970 for a couple of weeks, I've beat the level and it says it will be loading new games soon ,  but nothing ?   Logged in via Facebook  

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Wnash- Welcome to the King Care community. Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? 

Please check to see if there are any updates available for your game and for your device:

- Open the Google Play Store.

- In the top left corner where it says 'Play Store' with three small white bars next to it, tap here and a drop down menu opens.

- Now tap on 'My apps' and all your installed apps will show.Open any app to update it individually or simply press the 'Update All' button.

- Please be aware that this update might use a lot of data so we recommend doing this when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.

Also depending on your device settings apps may update only if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.

Here is a video which shows this step:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg

After you have installed the updates please turn the device off and on again, and you should be ready to play again. 

Have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?