Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
cannot connect to facebook on iphone. does not recognize my account. removed and reinstalled through Icloud and it does not recognize my account. It opens on level one. I am on 450 on all other devices. It will not synchronize on my iphone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've already gone through all the steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-iosThen I'd give the moderator response a read over and see if it works for you: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-reset-my-level-to-1-and-wont-connect-to-the-right-facebook
If you've already gone through all the steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Then I'd give the moderator response a read over and see if it works for you: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-reset-my-level-to-1-and-wont-connect-to-the-right-facebook