Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I play on my iPad, I regularly receive boosters, but there seems to be no way to receive them when I play on my MacBook. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
But when I play Candy Crush, I get boosters on my Macbook as well as on my iPad. Also, it looks unlikely that I would get boosters if I only played Soda Crush on my Macbook. They do seem to operate separately from one another - I've noticed for instance that some games - especially the timed ones - require fewer totals on my iPad than on my Macbook.
That depends, some events are platform specific and you also generally can claim rewards once from the same account even if playing on multiple devices, which makes sense otherwise it would give an unfair advantage to those who play on multiple devices to claim more boosters otherwise.