Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
yes I wrote King care about not receiving my boosters and no one responded....this is the 3rd time I've had to start over on my free boosters you give to us can you help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kathy,
I had read your previous questions and generally we do not compensate players for free boosters that are lost in the game. You can read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
If you have purchased any in-game boosters then please let me know and I will message you to deal with this privately.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
I've lost both kind of booster some I buy and the others are the ones King gives us ... Kathy Have a good Day