Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Ever since my iPad (running ios 7) updated Candy Crush Soda today, the app won't run - it just shows the King splash screen then crashes. Is anyone else having this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I deleted and reinstalled the app, still crashing as soon as I open it.
It's an older iOS version, but if this update isn't compatible with that version, shouldn't it not have been able to install the update to begin with?It's an iPad 4, so it's on the list of devices that should be compatible. I've tried restarting it and checked the memory usage - it's got over 2GB of free space, which should be more than enough. I'll try deleting and reinstalling.
It's an older iOS version, but if this update isn't compatible with that version, shouldn't it not have been able to install the update to begin with?
It's an iPad 4, so it's on the list of devices that should be compatible. I've tried restarting it and checked the memory usage - it's got over 2GB of free space, which should be more than enough. I'll try deleting and reinstalling.
Same exact thing is happening to me on my iPad
Hi Brandy8- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPad crashing. I can see that you are also playing on an old iOS version.
Please try all of our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
It is possible that you may be playing on an older device, please see this thread for more information- https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a soda sweet week!