Please help!

zambesi
zambesi Posts: 2 Newbie

I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on my iPad device, and (at the time of writing) I am currently on Level 609.

My account is not registered to a Facebook account. Last year, I believe I registered with King.com, though when I sign into my account on my computer, it does not register my progress. I have updated my iOS system on the iPad once during this time (within the past year), and my progress remained. However, I am still concerned that my progress is saved to my device only.

I will need to change device soon, and want to ensure with 100% certainty that I will not lose over a year of progress. My account name is zambesi. Can you please advise whether my progress is saved to King.com?

Thank you in advance!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

If the game does not recognise your details then it suggests that you do not have a Kingdom account right now.

Open the app and in the bottom left corner tap the settings button. Tap the orange symbol and set up your account.

Once done, you can use these details to transfer your game to any device.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• zambesi
    zambesi Posts: 2 Newbie

I checked the settings button and it showed my username (zambesi) and the email account I had signed up with. So from the app on my tablet, it looks like everything is in order. But when I log in to this very same account on another device (computer) the progress is not registered.

Are there any King staff members here that could confirm my progress officially to give me some peace of mind?

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?