Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I redownloaded Candy Crush, and then i got 50 cold coins... i connected with fb. then started playing my level. As i only required one move, i asked for 5 extra moves which was 10 gold coins then how come my gold coins now are 27!
50-10 is 40 no?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Smit- Welcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Soda sweet week!