Progress lost.

Options
Bricorn
Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

I play on PC and had a problem with it. Now fixed, but I was on level 731 (I think) and it's back to zero now.  I wasn't linked to Facebook then.

Best Answer

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bricorn,

I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.

Thanks!

Leo, King Care Team

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I'm guessing you had the game app installed on Windows 10 in that case? As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom previously, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. 

• Bricorn
    Options

I'm guessing you had the game app installed on Windows 10 in that case? As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom previously, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. 

No Facebook, no Kingdom. I had an ID on the game, but that was that.
  • Bricorn
    Options

Does anyone from King read these?  Thanks

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bricorn,

I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.

Thanks!

Leo, King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?