Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been having technical issues, loosing boosters, not getting credit in quests and now I completed level 1390 and have no option to move forward (playing on a laptop)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Beverly,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you had technical issues in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your laptop. I´d like to recommend you to regularly clear cache; http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache. Restart your laptop afterwards.
I´d also like to recommend you to use Google Chrome as a browser and to assure to remain closed other programs and tabs while playing.
I congratulate you for having finished the momentarily available levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga; rest assured that our technical wizards in the Studio are already busy putting their finishing touches to more exciting levels which will be available very soon.
Make sure you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga for news and notifications regarding upcoming new features, content and promotions.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team