Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have played this level 500+ times on my iPad and iPhone. I've used booster extra moves and cannot get the last bottle to come down. Can someone please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Icecoldprincess,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I was about to jump in on your question with strategic help about this level 1333 when I saw that you already beat this level yourself.
Would you like to share here with other players how you did it? If so, then please feel free to do so :-)
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team