Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ditto! I hope it's fixed soon! I've almost replayed some levels bc my avatar is so far behind and I forget to move forward manually....
Same thing with me, I missed out on rewards and 2X of the 2 hours of free lives.
J'ai aussi ce problème !
Im having the same problem and it really irrates me that ive been shorted at least five gifts.
I'm having the same issue. It really bothers me that I cannot collect my wins. Also, my avatar stayed some 10 levels behind. Please fix this issue for us.
I have that problem too. I reinstalled the game only for it to not fix the issues and I lost all my accumulated boosters. Its been happening for at least a week. Im also 4 levels ahead of where my avatar is sitting. Its not registering I've completed the levels. Very annoying!
Me too pls help!! Really don't want to delete the game and restore again. If so we will lose the tools!!! Pls fix
It has been doing this to me also. Tried doing the whole sign off and restart too.