Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed level 1011, but it doesn't show any stars. I am up to level 1016 now, but my Avatar is stuck on 1011. Also, I can't open any of the gift boxes for completing any of the levels after 1011. Anyone run into this and know how I can fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David Bye. King was unable to solve my problem. I ended up going back and recompleting level 1011 and that fixed it for me.
I have this problem too and posted a question about it and it said it was already asked but I cannot see any fix for this. I have also checked all updates are done and turned off iPad but it is still stuck and I am not receiving rewards
Thanks Tony Mc. Android is up to date. Candy Crush Soda is up to date. Facebook is up to date. I rebooted my tablet. Still same result. Also, I get same result on my android phone.
Thanks for your feedback Bev.
I have sent you a private message in order to be able to have a better look at your account. You should be able to see my message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Bev,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´d recommend you to check for updates for your Android, the Candy Crush Soda Saga app and the Facebook app. Please restart your tablet afterwards and try again.
Make sure you connect to your account related to your att.net account. Let me know how you are getting on.
Kindest regards,