Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My IPhone 6s had to be restored after my phone crashed. I lost all my progress on both Candy Crush Soda and Jelly. How can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gabster,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in both Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account, you should be able to find it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team