A few years ago, my mom used my ipad to play Crush Soda through her facebook account.I had the app o

mrsdook
mrsdook Posts: 1 Newbie

A few years ago, my mom used my ipad to play Crush Soda through her facebook account.I had the app on my ipad, but never signed in through facebook.  Since then, we are linked, meaning, on my ipad is her facebook profile picture and we are both on the same level.  My ipad is getting quite old and I'd like to use my laptop and play thru my facebook account. How do I do this? 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi mrsdook,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Please try the following steps in order to get this resolved; 

Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. Disconnect Candy Crush Saga from Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.

Open the Facebook app on your iPad. Disconnect the Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPad, and disconnect from any open Facebook session there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPad.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPad.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to Facebook. It now should connect automatically to your Facebook account.

Please let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?