Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't access the store for Candy Crush Soda. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app. Tried logging on to Facebook, but that didn't work either. I keep getting the message "store unavailable. Try again."
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please follow the steps here to see if they help to resolve the issue. As mentioned, please also try to connect using mobile data, this will help determine if your wi-fi is the issue.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
None of these work. I have an iPhone 7 plus, latest update, uninstalled and reinstalled, connect to FB and use wi-fi. I'm on a level I can't complete, so my only alternative is to stop playing after getting to level 570.
These solutions did not work as well.
I'm always on wi fi at home. I have an iPhone 7 plus.
Hello Bobbie,
Could you please let me know what device you are using?
Please also try to connect using mobile data or wi-fi and vice versa.
Kind regards,
Johnny