Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 1009and there were supposedly two rewards at 1002 and 1006 but I didn't get them. A pain because the game always starts on the page with 1002. I have replayed level 1001 and 1002 yet no reward. I would be happy to just delete these.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pdxguy,
Thank you for posting this here o King Care.
I have sent you a private message related to your account. You should be able to see this message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team