Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have passed level 788 twice with 3 stars but it wont let me go to 789. Please fix the glitch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hanneke- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 788. I can understanding your disappointment.
Let's make things right again. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!