Defaulting back to levels passed

Options
Helen_Evans
Helen_Evans Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi my games is defaulting back to level 368 even though i am way past this. It is also not giving me the rewards as i reach the levels. I have tried everything from uninstalling etc but no luck. Please help?

Answers

• Jim_Palmer
    Jim_Palmer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Have a great day.

Johnny

This did not fix my issue. It still doesn't recognize that I have passed level 872. I'm currently on level 927 and have not received any of the gifts for passing any levels since 871. Please advise.
  • DRH67
    DRH67 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Have a great day.

Johnny

Your delight is premature. The issue persists on iPad and iPhone apps. I have forced updates, restarted the app and hard-restarted the devices. Keep working.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Same here! Fixed. Thank you King Care Team.

Thanks for letting us know! :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

It's fixed! And I received credit for past levels passed. Thank you!!!

You're welcome :-)
  • melanie4640
    melanie4640 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Have a great day.

Johnny

Did not fix my issue either.
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 542 Level 3
    Options

Hello all,

Have a great day.

Johnny

Maybe you can help my issue. I haven't got my gift boxes over 3 1/2 months now. it owes me 45 lollipops and countless time when I get a gold pin and the rainbow road. I went back and looked for my avatar, like I was told to redue that level. I didn't see it. Twice your admin gave me some gold bars. BUT when you come to the chocolate level GOOD OLD LOLLIPOPS come in handy. I look online and I see many issues haven't been fixed over a year now. Yet some got fixed right away. Why can't you guys just give me my lollipops and extra time until you fix it?I've passed 861. And I would like to know why is it so hard to reach someone on the phone?
  • Cat-13
    Options

It's fixed! And I received credit for past levels passed. Thank you!!!

Jim Palmer how did you get it fixed????
  • Cat-13
    Options

Im in level 1347 but my Facebook progress avatar is stuck in level 1330, it’s frustrating because I have to scroll to my actual level every time I open the game, and won’t get the gift boxes at any level 

I can't find my avatar behind me but I can't get my gift boxes either. I see everyone got fixed but it took a year. Did you get yours done yet?
  • ChelleBelle
    ChelleBelle Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Have a great day.

Johnny

I also currently have this problem. Although I have progressed to level 1647, the game always opens at level 1600 and I have received no gifts since level 1600. My Facebook and Android accounts are synced, and both accounts have this issue.
  • kDizzle
    kDizzle Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    This is still an issue for iPad and has NOT been resolved. I’ve had this issue ongoing for the past 6 months and I’m ready to delete the app altogether. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?