We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Divine tournament not opening

KCB
KCB Posts: 7 Level 2

I keep getting the 'Divine tournament' title card when I log in to Candy Crush Soda. (It now says it's on Day 2/7). However, when I press the 'play' button, nothing happens. I have the latest version of the game installed.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    edited March 2017

Hi KCB,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this happens to you in the Divine Tournament in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Could you please upload a screenshot after you press the play button? Instructions for taking a screenshot can be found here http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/.

Giving it a second thought, pressing the blue ´Play Now´ button makes the message go away and means that you accept the challenge. You can then participate by playing the available challenge at that time and day, like Allen Star Chaser, Kimmy Goes Fishing and the Striped Candy Contest. The progress you make in each of these challenges will count for your position in this Divine Tournament.

More useful information can be found in this Soda Champion User Guide https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/are-you-a-soda-champion

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

• KCB
    KCB Posts: 7 Level 2

Once the play button is pressed the title card goes away and there are no tournament games available to play once so a screenshot just shows an ordinary screen with nothing going on! 

• Tony_Mc

Once the play button is pressed the title card goes away and there are no tournament games available to play once so a screenshot just shows an ordinary screen with nothing going on! 

Thanks for your feedback KCB, that title card goes away indeed. Keep an eye out for any of the challenges I mentioned ;-)
  • Tony_Mc

On that note, I hope you already have seen some challenges being available in your game :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?