Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
1173507073 The neighbors I have are A - ZZZZZZZZZZZ ?!?!?!?!?!?!? I show other players when I try to send a daily gift. However...its not sending.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laura,
Thank you for posting here on King Care.
I´m sorry you´re having an issue in Candy Crush Soda Saga on Facebook. Unfortunately I couldn´t open what you were trying to send.
I recommend you to follow the steps indicated here on this thread https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out and to try again afterwards.
Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team