Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was up to day 50 a couple days ago then the next day it reset to Day 1. I know I had just played the previous afternoon! What gives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi RachelP,
Thank you for posting and highlighting this here on King Care too.
I´m sorry this also happens to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPhone. Please find the main thread about this here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-saga-daily-login on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team