Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I reached level 993 on candy crush soda saga, I did not receive any of the rewards from the mystery box, and it still shows that the box is closed. What should I do to receive them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Summer,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
I'm sorry to hear you're not getting your mystery box prize. The King moderators are aware of this problem and are looking into this because it is happening to a lot of players at this time. Please post in this thread https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-collect-gift-boxes-when-pass-a-level the levels you didn't receive. They will be updating this thread with information pertaining to the gift boxes. The shaded green answer is where you'll want to keep up with.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly