Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 1163, but my icon or "person" is still on level 1150. It has not crossed over to the new "world". How can I fix it because I am not able to get the prizes associated with level 1163.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Look at your game board you will probably see a level with no stars. Replay it to get stars and your icon will move forward. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the rewards but my icon progressed correctly.