Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Got a new phone. The game transferred over, but set me back at level one. I was in the 500's. Help please!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Posi Nani,
Thank you for your comment here on King Care.
I have also sent you a private message related to your account.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Sara,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I'm sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
I want candy crush saga data backup from Lenovo phone to Samsung galaxy J7