Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Updated the Candy Crush Soda game today and it erased the unlimited hours I had accumulated. How do I get them back, there were 25 hours
that I want back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost your Unlimited Lives. Let's make things right again.I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Soda sweet week!
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost your Unlimited Lives. Let's make things right again.I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a Soda sweet week!