Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have completed level 1044 successfully and when I attempt to enter level 1045 it will not let me. Have tried on several platforms to no avail. I can play all previous levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello all,Thank you for your patience, I have some great news.In the next 2 weeks a new update for Candy Crush Soda Saga will be released which fixes this issue.If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!Have a great day.Johnny
Hello all,
Thank you for your patience, I have some great news.
In the next 2 weeks a new update for Candy Crush Soda Saga will be released which fixes this issue.
If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.
If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!
Have a great day.
Johnny