Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hello, I'm on level 45. To my knowledge, I've never received a bonus or "gift" , such as the Lollipop hammer, or the "hand-switcher" , and it makes it extremely hard to win the level at times... unless of course, you Pay for those....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
no, I've never seen those offered, but perhaps I can look for them.... can you tell me where they "appear?" thank u
Have you never taken part of Bubblegum hill or Kimmy's gone fishing challenge?