Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am playing Candy Crush Soda on my tablet. I have not connected to Facebook as of yet. I am on level 282. I got the last update and then lost all that time I worked so hard for. How can I get it back please? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wanted to thank you for all of your support and help on a number of issues you have helped me with.
Hi Thea O´Brian,
That is very kind of you, I appreciate it a lot :-)
Hi Thea,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team