Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been receiving 24 hours of unlimited lives until the most recent update. I play using facebook but my purchases have been made under khurley695@gmail.com
Thank you for any help you can give.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi K Hurley,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
Leo, King Care Team