Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost unlimited playtime in candy crush soda. I want them back, please. I don't recall doing an update. I have lost time many times before but it always pops back in next time I play. But the hours have been gone for a couple of days now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hector,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
Leo, King Care Team