Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I passed level 296 on Candy Crush Soda but can't play the next one. I don't have a play button. It says: unlock level 251 to receive gift. But i also unlocked that and couldn't open the gift. I restarted my phone but still nothing!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stefana!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your mobile and you can now continue from next level.
Cheers