Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have accrued over 23 hours of play. I upgraded earlier this week and all the hours and boosters are gone!
It's taken ages to get this far, please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do you get king to contact you? is there a real person somewhere? maybe a phone call?
I have been "arguing" with King about this same problem for four days. They just gave me 250 gold bars and said they cannot restore earned hours of play. I am very upset and think we should get more then gold bars. I played for a year to earn over 15 hours of play, and spent money for extra moves, etc. in order to win games. That is a huge investment of time and money and I think this last update did something terribly wrong.