Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You have to press the button at the very bottom toward the right. Its very sensitive for some reason, but was able to finally get on that level - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cannot-progress-past-level-1045-in-candy-crush-soda-saga#sthash.XV774OSS.dpuf
In the next 2 weeks a new update for Candy Crush Soda Saga will be released which fixes this issue.
If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.
If you have any issues or questions please come back to us
No having the same problem ,finished level 946 a few weeks ago and it won't update to 947 can any one help please
Same problem here!!
I have completed level 1240 and can not progress to the next world.
I am having the same problem. I even deleting the game from my phone entirely and re-downloaded it and I still can't play it but it did start my daily awards over which upsets me. They need to fix it or I'm done playing
I am having same problem with this level. Have completed 1044 at least 3 or 4 times. Today it wouldn't even advance right after winning like it dud yesterday. This is 4 people posting same proble. King give us a fix or done with this game!
I was playing 1045 yesterday on my tablet. Switched to phone and it wouldn't open. This morning it won't open on the tablet either.