Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
passed level 517 didn't receive reward after I've unlocked it & now on level 530 but have to get there manually. As if pass of level 517 isn't recognise? Asked this question yesterday but haven't had any help as yet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sam,
I have just updated the main thread. This issue is still ongoing, please refer here for updates:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-collect-gift-boxes-when-pass-a-level
Kind regards,
Johnny
I still have the same issue how can I get an update ?
Your previous post was answered here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/soda-crush-level-525-gap