Cannot progress past level 1045 in Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

After completing level 1044 in Candy Crush Soda Saga, I am unable to go into level 1045.  I press the button and nothing happens.  I turned off and on the phone thinking that would work, but it did not.  I cannot play the game past the level 1045.  I can go back to other levels and I'm able to get into those. 

Please help!!

Answers

• Rowan
    Rowan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Me too.  I have wasted about £10s worth coins trying to redo level 1044.  Tried reloading app but no good.  Think I will just delete game and forget about it.

• Lisa-38
    Lisa-38 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same thing here. 

• Jill49038
    Jill49038 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Has there been a fix yet?

• MichaelLoxParms
    MichaelLoxParms Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem here
  • Lisa-38
    Lisa-38 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Not that I know of. I uninstalled & reinstalled. It didn't help but set my bonus counter back to day one. :/ 

• Lisa
    Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

You have to press the button at the very bottom toward the right.  Its very sensitive for some reason, but was able to finally get on that level

• Colin_Rodgers
    Colin_Rodgers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

OK Bernard lets hope your not a Robot & you actually help me.

I have attached two screen shots below showing my problem

As you can see I have been well past level 965 before my problem isn't completing the level I have done that loads of times. The problem is it won't progress past there when I complete the level.

As you can see from the pictures I have stars on lots of levels above 965 as I have completed loads more levels. The problem is I got a new iPad & when it synced Candy Crush through Facebook & the Crown signing in the App the app has stuck me on 965 on both devices.

I have logged off everything & deleted the app & re-installed it on both devices but no joy ! Both devices are stuck on 965 even if I complete it which I have done loads of times I can't move on !!!

The stars are there showing the levels I've completed but not the level number !!!!!

Help !

Colin R

Colin R

On 19 Apr 2017, at 18:14, Candy Crush Saga Customer Care <replyto.candycrush@king.com> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -## King(Ticket-Id:5187328)KingHi Colin,Thanks for your email and let's try to get you back on track.This level can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga and the level you are stuck on and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves!

Please note at times we may make the occasional tweak to a level. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page on YouTube, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos. Always make sure to keep your game updated to the latest version to ensure you have the most recent content and features.

I hope this helps but if it hasn't fully answered your question, then head on over to our King Care Community site where your fellow players are waiting to lend a hand!The site is bursting with useful information, advice, tips and tricks which will help you get back on track. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, simply post a question and someone will be along to help you out in no time.Simply click the button below to get more help with Candy Crush SagaKING CAREKind Regards,BernardKing Customer Care

King Care Playing our games on a computer? We’re levelling up and so can you! Check out this update on our exciting community site King Care to keep ahead of the game - Check it out

[NK6WWM-347P]

• TamFromAlabam
    TamFromAlabam Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You have to press the button at the very bottom toward the right. Try it!  Worked for me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?