Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I updated my game & now lost my 23 hrs free that I won. How do I get these back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same thing happen today. Were they able to get it back for you Madmaggie? I sure liked having that game time!
Hi Jackie Loyst, looks like you already got a message from Mark :-)https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-lost-approx-25-hours-of-free-lives-during-an-update-how-do-i-get-this-time-back-very-annoyed
I had the same issue. Did they fix it for you?
Hi Madmaggie33,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team