Reshuffling when there are still movements

Pam-24
Pam-24 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am playing candy crush soda saga and I am on level 161. All of a sudden the game reached reshuffles when there are still moves that could be made. It doesn't this over and over again. I ended the game and restarted a new one, and it is still happening. I even restarted my computer. I am playing this on a PC with Windows 10. Is there anyone that can explain the problem? Thanks for your help.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Do you have the game app installed on your W10 PC or do you play via Facebook/king.com?

• Pam-24

I have the game installed on my PC.

• StuckInATree

If you've already checked for any game updates from the Windows Store then I'd record a small clip of of what you're seeing so that a moderator can get it look into. 

https://screencast-o-matic.com/home

• Pam-24

Thanks for your reply. There were not any updates available on Windows store. The last update was on April 11. I made a clip and I will attach it. The problem starts at four minutes and 21 seconds. There was a shuffle that was not needed, and all the candies were left in the center. Then one of my boosters was used without me requesting for it. I use Dragon to play candy crush because I am a quadriplegic. This should have nothing to do with my problem because I been using it for all 161 levels. Do I have to do anything special for our moderator to look into this? Thank you so much for your help.

• StuckInATree

The moderators generally need something to give to their tech team, for example screenshots if some kind of graphical error but for something like this where a level isn't behaving the way it should they will need a video clip which demonstrates that.

I'm not familiar with Dragon so just had to look it up, if you've had no issues so far then it's possible it's unrelated but at the same time it could be some kind of conflict between the speech recognition software and the game app. I'm no developer though so will make sure to ask a moderator if they can find out.

• Pam-24

Thanks again for your reply. How do I asked the moderator?

• Pam-24

I have created a video, but when I tried to attach it. I get an error. Probably the video length is too long. I have tried to create a video under a minute, but cannot get the problem to occur. As soon as I turn off the recorder my game starts reshuffling over and over again. Then all the candies gets stuck in the middle of the screen, and sometimes one of my lollipop boosters slams the screen. I would uninstall and reinstall candy across soda saga, but I have so many boosters that I would not want to lose. I’m ready to give up on the game. Can anybody help me? Maybe the April 11 update is causing these problems.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?