Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I sync'd on Facebook so when I moved to my new device I didn't loose progress but I lost all my boosters that I have earned. Can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They also, for instance don't take away vacation you earn over time.
AND maybe if all customers were treated better, they'd all spend more money...
I get what your saying but a business cannot pay it's employees with time.
Not something that was made clear from the start though and its not like im asking for something free- i paid with time- crystal clear how things are done now...
You can choose to see the glass as half empty instead of half full. At the end of the day you can play without ever spending a dime if you don't want too, but if you do so you also cannot expect the same level of service as someone who does spend money, that's just how business works.
This seems like a punishment for not spending money with you! I spent time to earn all of these and I don't see why this would be the case. Make me want to quit playing King games all together and spread the word about this shady business.
You didn't lose them, they just don't sync along with progress and gold and so don't transfer over. It's only with purchased items that you can get them credited to a new device.