I just got hosed!!!

lv2sprkl
lv2sprkl Posts: 1 Newbie

For the past two days I've been playing a contest on Candy Crush Soda and was well into first place by 300-400 points with a score > 1,500. I'm not sure how much time was left to play but am pretty sure it was around 10-12 hours when I checked my score about an hour ago.. Additionally, I had a "6" next to my name in the standings and was in the Sapphire division. All of a sudden, my screen blinked like it does when a contest/challenge is over and was told I finished in 97th place and I've been demoted to the Gold division!! WTH? What just happened? I'm really frustrated. I know this is just a game and I should grow up and go do something productive but, it's annoying to work for something, accomplish it, just to have it taken away. I was looking forward to getting the perks for winning the contest! It's also frustrating to get knocked down a couple levels when you've done nothing to deserve it. Any chance you can help me out? Thanks so much for your time. Lisa

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi lv2sprkl,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?