Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My fishing counter is stuck on 3562. I have successfully completed a number of levels and it does not register. I could lose my chance to be in the top 3 and my crown. I fing lose 500 fish. How resolve this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I will pass your comments forward to the game studio as this seems to be affecting multiple players.
I will update this thread when I have more information.
Kind regards,
Johnny